Friday, July 13, 2012

A wookiee in the mail


I was invited to perform at Raks Geek and knew right away I wanted to perform as a Wookiee. I came up with this idea several years ago when Il Troubadore said they wanted to do a Star Wars show. I said that if I was able to perform in it I didn't want to be the usual Slave Leia. She's so overrated. Bygolly I wanted to be a Wookiee.

I thought about making my own costume from scratch but decided to buy one in the end since I was so pressed for time ( I waited till last minute).
Today it arrived! Take a look at this beauty:
Ignore my lame teal shorts, I was in the middle of an extreme Insanity workout when the mail arrived.


My husband wanted to try it on too.

My cat was thoroughly disturbed
The wookiee mask isn't alluring enough so I'm going to have to do some work on it very soon. How to you make a wookiee more attractive? I have a feeling it involves glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment