Monday, December 31, 2012

Klingon Christmas Carol Closing

Last night was the last performance of the season for A Klingon Christmas Carol. Now what am I supposed to do with my balance-able batleth (which for some reason I never got a picture of)? Perhaps it can keep my wookiee costume company in the closet.
I'm sad the season is over but I feel very happy I've been able to geek out with Klingons for two years in a row. The show is amazing, the cast is awesome. If you get a chance to see it next time it's in town please do. Everyone involved worked very hard, especially since the show is written and performed in the Klingon language.
For more information on A Klingon Christmas Carol and Commedia Beauregard, visit http://www.cbtheatre.org/tlhingan/klingon-christmas-carol-2012/


The cast of A Klingon Christmas Carol and me.

The Tim Hom Puppet is the fabulous stuff of nightmares.

With Christopher Kidder and Il Troubadore Klingon Music Project

With Christopher Kidder and Il Troubadore with Klingon photobombers.

With Il Troubadore Klingon Music project. I love these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment